Improved cache registration
Currently there is no fixed time during the app flow when a cache needs to be registered. That might / will raise problems with garbage collection etc. and therefore needs to be improved (eg. register caches by configuration and not through php code)
This is a big commit (sorry - not exactly Continuous Integration ...)
While all seems to be fine and stable, many features introduced in this commit are not complete. Especially AOP Proxy Caching, Logging (API), the System Logger and the Signal Slots mechanism need some further work.
- TYPO3 Distribution: Added a Log directory
- TYPO3 Distribution: Disabled security (for now) because some thing need to be refactored and tested again after this commit
- FLOW3: Further cleanup of the bootstrap. Addresses #2117
- FLOW3: Removed manual registration of objects from all classes and created an Objects.yaml configuration instead which declares the objects and configures their dependencies. This manual registration is necessary for objects such as the AOP Framework because at the time it is created, the Object Manager is not yet fully initialized.
- FLOW3: (AOP) Refactored and cleaned up the AOP initialization process. Resolves #441.
- FLOW3: (AOP) Completely rewrote all unit tests and added many new ones. Now no AOP test relies on the TestPackage anymore. Addresses #1868
- FLOW3: (AOP) Improved the automatic documentation rendering of the Proxy Class Builder. Resolves #35.
- FLOW3: (AOP) Externalized the creation of the AOP proxy and instead use the Caches.yaml configuration.
- FLOW3: (AOP) Removed all use of PHP's Reflection classes and replaced them with calls to the Reflection Service
- FLOW3: (AOP) Converted all classes involved in the proxy building process from static into dynamic calls
- FLOW3: (Cache) Introduced an (semi) automatic cache registration feature which assures that all necessary caches are registered when file changes are detected. In order to register a cache, just define it in the new "Caches.yaml" configuration file. See the FLOW3 package for examples. Resolves #1787
- FLOW3: (Cache) Wrote more tests for the File Backend. Resolves #1843
- FLOW3: (Configuration) Improved the performance of the special configuration management
- FLOW3: (Configuration) Added support for Caches.* configuration
- FLOW3: (Error) The exception handlers now log uncaught exceptions to the System Logger
- FLOW3: (Monitor) Introduced a new sub package "Monitor" which provides a mechanism for automatic detection of changes on monitored files. If monitored files or directories (the latter not yet implemented) change, a signal is emitted which can be catched by a slot taking further action. Currently all cache entries tagged with a class tag are flushed automatically if a class file changes.
- FLOW3: (Log) Introduced a special System Logger which is created automatically and can be injected if needed. Although it works quite well already, the general concept of injecting the logger and the LoggerInterface itself is not final! Watch for log files in the Data/Log/ directory when running TYPO3 / FLOW3 in development context.
- FLOW3: (Log) Introduced a Logger Factory for use in Objects configuration. Warning: the API might still change
- FLOW3: (Log) Made the SEVERITY constants conform to RFC3164 and PHP's LOG_* constants
- FLOW3: (Object) Refactored and detached more unit tests from the TestPackage. Addresses #2123
- FLOW3: (Object) Implemented an early configuration parse step which allows for configuring objects in the Objects.yaml file of the FLOW3 package even before the Package Manager is initialized.
- FLOW3: (Object) Introduced a lifecycle shutdown method (default is "shutdownObject") which can be used as a clean alternative to __destruct().
- FLOW3: (Reflection) Added new API methods: isClassReflected, getInterfaceNamesImplementedByClass, isMethodFinal, isMethodStatic, isMethodPublic, isMethodProtected, isMethodPrivate
- FLOW3: (Reflection) getMethods() now returns information about the method visibility
- FLOW3: (Security) Refactored the ACL Policy Service - might still need some final work
- FLOW3: (SignalSlot) Fixed some small issues in the Dispatcher and implemented support for System Logger
- FLOW3: (Utility) Fixed a bug in Arrays::getValueByPath
- Testing: Implemented a method buildAccessibleProxy() in the BaseTestCase which allows for conveniently calling protected methods of a class. See FLOW3 unit tests for examples.
- TestPackage: Removed many classes which became obsolete due to the AOP tests refactoring. refs #1868