Decouple MVC and Security
Remove dependencies between MVC and Security Framework (in Dispatcher)
- FLOW3: (Security) Renamed the aspect InterceptorInvocation to PolicyEnforcementAspect
- FLOW3: (Security) Completely removed the security code from the MVC dispatcher. Instead it is now woven in by advices in the new RequestDispatchingAspect. Resolves #2118
- FLOW3: (Security) The old and the new aspect are now only active if security is enabled. That means: No security related proxies are generated if security is turned off. Addresses #2118
- FLOW3: (Security) Security is now (again) enabled by default. But that doesn't mean that everything is secure yet ...
- FLOW3: (AOP) Fixed the "Setting" poinctut designator by adding the class to the Objects configuration.