Refactor (Object) Framework unit tests
Currently most of the Object Framework's tests are rather functional tests than unit tests. Even worse, most of them depend on a real package, the "TestPackage".
The tests should be refactored so they
- are true unit tests
- don't depend on another package but come with their own fixtures
Additionally get rid of using the object manager and/or factory of the "outer" FLOW3, making it possible to run the tests completely without needing a FLOW3 instance.
- Subject changed from Refactor Object Framework unit tests to Refactor (Object) Framework unit tests
- Assignee changed from Robert Lemke to Karsten Dambekalns
- % Done changed from 0 to 40
Also with r1658: some MVC tests refactored
- Assignee deleted (
I need a break from this one, feel free to assign it...
- Target version changed from 1.0 alpha 1 to 283
- Target version deleted (
- Assignee set to Robert Lemke
- Target version set to 1.0 alpha 8
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 40 to 100
Applied in changeset r3837.
Also available in: Atom