automagic settings injection
The object builder (setter autowiring) should have special support for injecting settings.
If a method "injectSettings" exists, the object builder will try to retrieve settings for the package the object is in and calls the injectSettings method, passing these settings.
- FLOW3: (Object) Implemented support for magic injectSettings() methods. Resolves #2297
- FLOW3: (Documentation) Added documentation for the injectSettings feature.
- Subject changed from injectSettings to automagic settings injection
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r1687.
Also available in: Atom