Refactor Request -> Remove *ObjectNamePattern
We should refactor the MVC_Request, to move all logic out of it.This means the following:
- Drop $controllerObjectNamePattern (and getters/setters for it)
- Drop $viewObjectNamePattern (and getters/setters for it)
- Presumably, a lot of other stuff can be removed as well due to that refacoring.
- Introduce a new $fullyQualifiedControllerObjectName (including setters/getters) which contains fully qualified Controller name, such as F3\MyPackage\MySubPackage\Controller\SomeController
- Analogous for $fullyQualifiedViewObjectName
The fullyQualifiedControllerName is being set by the MVC\Web\Routing\Router.
Updated by Sebastian Kurfuerst almost 12 years ago
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Rejected
It is not really "fixed", but I think we should not change it from the way it is now. I think it is better to have the controllerObjectNamePattern in the request and build the "controllerObjectName" on the fly.