Template names not resolved correctly (file name case issue)
In r1769 I tried to fix a bug which I experienced, in r1773 I reverted the case-change to the template file names. Now, here is what the problem is:
When you call the XSD generation helper, you simply call http://.../fluid
- Since no controller and action is given, "Default" and "index" are used
- The template is resolved as ".../Default/index.html", fine.
Now you fill in the form and press proceed.
- Controller and action are given, "default" and "generatexsd" are used
- The template is resolved as ".../default/generatexsd.html"
- The file lies in ".../Default/generateXSD.html" and cannot be found, leading to Exception 1225709595
The FLOW3 MVC part circumvents the problem by using getCaseSensitiveObjectName() when looking for controller or view objects. Since the template is not registered with the object manager, this is of no help here, but a similar mechanism is needed.
Note: The problem can only be reproduced on a case-sensitive filesystem.