ext_autoload.php generation has problems with case of Classes folder
On Mac OS X with an case-insensitive file system the "Classes" folder was detected even if it was in a lowercased "classes".
This bug will then be detected on a case-sensitive file system and break the extension. Just a tiny thing but with huge impact.
- Assignee set to Oliver Hader
- Target version set to 903
- Subject changed from ext_autoload.php generation has problems with the case of the Classes folder to ext_autoload.php generation has problems with case of Classes folder
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- Assignee changed from Oliver Hader to Xavier Perseguers
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Target version changed from 903 to 3.3.1
Also available in: Atom