PersistenceMagicAspect doesn't set unique identifier for value objects
In change Ia8a607386d69b00183f4b20acd2823296a7cfdff the pointcut for the value hash generation was changed to
before. With the current way of getting properties from the object, every value object gets the same identity. The aspect should consider the method arguments to calculate the value hash.
- Category set to Persistence
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Target version set to 1.0 beta 1
Patch set 1 of change I8c113edd47fe2441f928ce19d7a0066356af3e12 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/1772
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom