Advice can only be declared on public methods
Advice can only be declared on public methods. This should work for protected methods, too.
- Subject changed from "methodTaggedWith" only matches public methods to Advice can only be declared on public methods
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee changed from Robert Lemke to Karsten Dambekalns
This is caused by "unexpected" behaviour of PHP.
get_class_methods() returns only names of public methods, but is used to fetch the available methods. This is the case also in the Reflection\Service.
It seems, you gotta use
\ReflectionClass in order to fetch private and protected methods of a class.
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r1954.
Also available in: Atom