Feature #36172: Forge cleanup and update umbrella issue
Cannot change background color or image of a project
I want to change the background image and color of the header section in one of my projects.
Whatever I enter in one of these fields is not saved:
- Header Image
- Topbar Background Color (CSS Colors)
- Topbar Text Color (CSS Colors)
The other fields like Name, Description and Homepage can be changed.
Updated by Peter Niederlag over 8 years ago
- Assignee set to Peter Niederlag
- % Done changed from 0 to 30
At first it's a problem with permissions on field access. This is fixed now via this patch:
I'll now further dig into the file issue...
Updated by Bastian Bringenberg almost 8 years ago
Hey Michiel, Bumping is nice, but it is not speeding anything up. We have right now a lot of work combined with the update. If you follow @TYPO3Server on twitter you will have mentioned, that we've had a meeting the last few days in hamburg and got a lot of things done. Right now there are still things, that work not pretty well and we need more time before updateing this huge project..
Updated by Peter Niederlag about 6 years ago
- Status changed from Accepted to In Progress
- Assignee changed from Peter Niederlag to Michael Stucki
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
- Backgrund image can be changed
- It needs a reload to see the changed background image
This is true with admin permissions at least, someone with an unprivileged account around for testing on another project?