View Helper "Flash Message"
Provide a view helper which allows for handling "flash messages", i.e. a short message / chunk of HTML which transports information from one action to another.
Example: the createAction() successfully creates a Thing and submits the message "Successfully created Thing." to the view helper. Then a redirect to the indexAction() is carried out. The index view contains an area which displays a flash message, if any. In this case there's one: "Sucessfully created Thing.".
- added flash message handling to AbstractController and ActionController, resolves #2819
- removed preliminary flash message handling, replaced by solution for #2819
What do you think of introducing a new method on the TemplateView:
$this->view->flash(... HTML STRING ...); ?
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Robert Lemke
- Assignee changed from Robert Lemke to Karsten Dambekalns
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
- % Done changed from 10 to 80
Done, needs better tests before commit.
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 80 to 100
Applied in changeset r2334.
Also available in: Atom