Setup of the new Translation Server
The future Translation Server will be based on Pootle, we need a new server to host this software. As Pootle need a lots of memory to work on bug project (lang, csh, ...), we need a server who can handle the load.
- Target version set to Translation Server v2.0
- Assignee set to Dominique Feyer
Currently the server provided by the TYPO3 infrastructure is not powerful enought. As Michael is in holiday actually we decide to move the a more powerful server hosted by linode. This is a temporary solution to avoid delaying the project.
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
The setup run now nicely. I solve a memory leak issue last week, and yesterday I do some improvement in the MySQL configuration.
Next step is to move the "en" project to "templates" and the setup will be OK.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Resolved
- % Done changed from 50 to 100
I think this request can be closed now
Also available in: Atom