Pre-Beta Documentation link is a bit faulty
I've pulled todays version from GIT and tried to hit the link 'Pre-Beta Documentation' from the Welcome page. The link directs me to a non existent URL 'http://flow3.typo3.org/fileadmin/manual/nighly/'. I think it's just a typo 'nighly'->'nightly'.
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Target version set to 1.0 beta 1
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Robert Lemke
Patch set 1 of change Id677c44c3b203fa3598e125aacd55fb941bc2da0 has been pushed to the review server.
It is available at http://review.typo3.org/4554
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom