If I try to override the Locallang-strings ("smaller", "reset" and "bigger") the TypoScript will be ignored.
The problem is, that the function pi_loadLL() get's the configuration from $this->conf. In your extension, you set the variable $this->localconf, not $this->conf.
You can fix the problem, when you set "$this->conf" too (see patch).
Indeed, I recognize this misbehavior from my early extensions ;-)
I'll try to release an update soon. Anyway I'm thinking of making this extension obsolete, as even the people from EfA don't recommend using such scripts anymore.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- % Done changed from 90 to 0
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r53897.
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom