Forward to Action of widgetController
widget controller has 2 actions:
after createAction i want to forwad to the indexAction again.
but doesnt work. getting a white page withoud any result by using $this->forward('index).
any ideas to do something like a forward inside of the widget controller?
- Target version changed from 1.0.1 to 1.0.2
- Target version changed from 1.0.2 to 1.0.3
- Target version changed from 1.0.3 to 1.0.4
- Target version changed from 1.0.4 to 1.0.5
This does work for me in the current master. Tried it in the indexAction of a widget controller as well as in an Ajax Action called by an ajax controller.
Sorry, just read that you try to reforward to your index action. So there is a loop calling index and create actions alternately. This can't work. I think you reach dispatchLoopCount in TYPO3\FLOW3\Mvc\Dispatcher which executes an Exception.
- Target version changed from 1.0.5 to 1.1 RC1
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee set to Karsten Dambekalns
There has been no feedback for a while here. If this is still an issue, feel free to reopen. Thanks for your understanding.
- Status changed from Closed to Accepted
- Assignee changed from Karsten Dambekalns to Bastian Waidelich
- Target version deleted (
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom