Control plugins by URL parameters
it would be wonderful to control plugins by URL parameters.
- I like to display a list of categories
- After selecting a category a list of hits should displayed.
- The page contains two Browser plugins
- The first displays the list with categories
- The second dsiplays a list with the list view of the hits (and the single view of course)
- The first plugin will displayed, if no tx_browser_pi1 parameter is part of the URL
- The second plugin will displayed, if a tx_browser_pi1 parameter is part of the URL
I will take care off it.