Problems setting PHP binary path on Windows
Windows Server 2008 R2 SP1
Apache 2.2 PHP 5
I still set FLOW3.core.phpBinaryPathAndFilename in Configuration/Settings.yaml
I tries with:
It seems like the PHP binary "C:\php/php" cannot be executed by FLOW3. Set the correct path to the PHP executable in Configuration/Settings.yaml, setting FLOW3.core.phpBinaryPathAndFilename.
Please include more helpful information!
Updated by Karsten Dambekalns over 9 years ago
- Subject changed from TYPO3\FLOW3\Exception thrown in file Bootstrap.php to Problems setting PHP binary path on Windows
- Category changed from - Error Handler Report - to Core
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Rens Admiraal
- Priority changed from -- undefined -- to Could have
Rens, could you check this?
Updated by Adrian Föder over 9 years ago
Rens Admiraal wrote:
Giovanni: are you sure you've no indent errors in your Settings.yaml? I've a 2008 IIS environment using:
This works fine for me, and let's me switch between PHP versions without any problem.
caution Rens: now you have an indentation error in your sample,
core: is only preceded by one space. So beware when copying this :)