Repositories must be singleton, but no checks are done on this
I have models with injected repositories and due to some change in the last 2 weeks in master I can no longer use FLOW3, since the following error comes up:
Undefined method 'getDefaultOrderings'. The method name must start with either findBy or findOneBy!
This was tracable to the fact that \TYPO3\FLOW3\Reflection\ObjectAccess::isPropertyGettable checks for is_callable, which returns true for every method in Repositories (due to the magic __call method) which in turn causes \TYPO3\FLOW3\Validation\Validator\GenericObjectValidator::getPropertyValue to not use the direct property access, even though it would be needed.
Updated by Karsten Dambekalns over 9 years ago
- Subject changed from ObjectValidation fails, partially unusable system to Repositories must be singleton, but no checks are done on this
- Category set to Persistence
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Karsten Dambekalns
- Priority changed from Must have to Should have
- Target version set to 1.1
Well, repositories must be singleton, otherwise I don't even want to imagine what happens…
I changed the bug title accordingly.