Make dependency injection for unit tests possible
Dependency injection should also be possible for unit tests.
Updated by Robert Lemke almost 14 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Sprint set to fixed
(In r398) From now on all unit tests get the component manager injected (see below). Make sure to use the new
base class, then you'll find the component manager in $this->componentManager.
- Testing: Further work on the MVC implementation of the TestRunner. Still not finished ...
- Testing: Made an instance of the Component Manager accessible by unit tests. Test cases should now extend T3_Testing_BaseTestCase instead of PHPUnit_Framework_TestCase. Fixes #34.
- Framework: (MVC) Added support for automatic resolution of request-type specific views (see ActionController).
- Framework: (MVC) Made sure that the TemplateView has prototype scope.