Refactor ControllerContext to be built only before passing it to the View
$this->controllerContext should not be available in the Controller, but just be passed on to the View.
There is one question remaining: Should the URIHelper / URIBuilder get this whole object, or just the Request object?
- Removed FLOW3\Utility\GenericCollection from repository, it's currently not needed. Resolves #3400
- Moved method setArgumentsFromRawRequestData() from Router to RequestBuilder. Resolves #3368
- Renamed URIHelper to URIBuilder. Removed Classes HelperInterface, AbstractHelper and InvalidViewHelper Exception. Adapted AbstractView & ViewInterface. Resolves #3303
- Added section parameter to URIFor() method of the URIBuilder
- Refactored Base controllers - controllerContext is no instance variable anymore and will be created when passed to view in initializeView(). Resolves #3404
- ControllerContext is of scope prototype now. Added setter/getter for URIBuilder. Some cosmetic changes.
- Added getRequestPath() to Request.
- ControllerKeys (@controller, @action, @package, @subpackage and @format) can now be set by request arguments. Resolves #2853