Gridelements: Drag-and-Drop wizard cut off on smaller width
If your browser window and pagetree/content ratio is too small, the Drag-and-Drop wizard panel for new content elements in the page module is simply cut off:
In the unluckiest case people won't even notice this and start to wonder where content elements are. (Yes, I am aware that elements can also be inserted directly via the desired content area.)
Since that area was never meant to contain wide content, this could also need to be fixed in TYPO3 core if gridelements is integrated. Until then, this should be fixed here.
#5 Updated by Jens Hoffmann about 7 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Support
- Project changed from Grid Elements to v4 Usability Team
- Category deleted (
Layout and UI)
- Status changed from Accepted to New
- Assignee changed from Tobi Ferger to Jens Hoffmann
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
@Jo: Done :)
(Maybe I could only do that.)
Review of the Design, optional redesign it.
#12 Updated by Jo Hasenau over 4 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Task
- Status changed from Accepted to On Hold
This issue can not be solved easily for the 3.x branches, since the wizard tabs are table based in TYPO3 6.2.x.
It is already solved for the 7-LTS-compatibility branch though, since the core moved from tables to lists for tabs.
It still looks ugly, but at least the tabs won't disappear anymore.
Set to "on hold" to give this issue more love removing the cluttered look with upcoming Gridelements versions.