Update "CGL on one page" PDF and link it
We once had a nice PDF containing the most important CGL on one page (see attachment). This has been removed with the relaunch of flow3.typo3.org apparently.
We should update the PDF and link it in the CGL section of the documentation on flow3.typo3.org
Some of the required changes:
- remove encoding declaration
- adjust license header
- remove obsolete class annotations (@pacakge, @version, @license)
- Replace \F3 with \TYPO3\FLOW3
- Add trailing backslash to "ArrayObject" in var annotation
- Add empty space between description and var annotations
- Remove @author annotations
Updated by Karsten Dambekalns about 9 years ago
- File FLOW3_Coding_Guidelines_on_one_page.pdf FLOW3_Coding_Guidelines_on_one_page.pdf added
- % Done changed from 0 to 50
remove encoding declaration(was already gone) adjust license header remove obsolete class annotations (@package, @version, @license)(only license was left) Replace \F3 with \TYPO3\FLOW3(no F3 anywhere to be found) Add trailing backslash to "ArrayObject" in var annotation Add empty space between description and var annotations Remove @author annotations
See a PDF of the result attached. If that is fine, I'll submit a change.