Major Feature #368
Caching Manager with support for different kinds of caches and stores.
The caching framework at least supports caching of arbitrary variables, classes and files. As for the stores, there is a backend for writing caches into files, into memcached and the content repository.
- FLOW3: (Reflection) Added getProperty() to T3_FLOW3_Reflection_Class. Fixes #370.
- FLOW3: (Cache) Implemented load() support for the File backend. Addresses #368.
- FLOW3: (Component) The component manager's default context is now "Development". Relates to #23.
- Testing: The Base Testcase now sets the cloned component manager's context to "Testing".
The results of some more work on the caching features for FLOW3:
- FLOW3: (Cache) Implemented has() and remove() for the File backend. Addresses #368.
- FLOW3: (AOP) The proxy classes are now cached independently for each context (Development & Testing for example) which results in better separation of the testcase environment from the regular FLOW3 environment.
- FLOW3: (AOP) Names of proxy classes are now suffixed by a hash which allows existence of multiple proxies for the same target class - mainly useful for testing and for switching proxy implementations on the fly.
- FLOW3: (AOP) Proxy classes are now stored in the new file cache - but not yet loaded from it. Addresses #216.
- Testing: The testrunner now makes a new instance of the whole FLOW3 framework instead just cloning the component manager. Therefore the surrounding system may run in Development mode