National Committee Pages
March 20th 2013, protocol:
Pick a date for a sprint.
January 23rd 2013, protocol:
Kian got an email from an italian guy, Kian answered him but didn’t get an answer. Ben will take this task over and email him.
We got some money for this sprint and will think about the date for this sprint at our Wiesbaden meeting.
November 21st 2012, protocol:
We think that this topic is quite important but at the moment we have no manpower for it. We want to have a sprint for starting this topic and get the structure of a “master”-microsite ready.
Technically we will create a master branch in typo3.org and create clones for every needed national committee. But the big point is creating the concept.
We have around 10 national committees right now.
Header: Maybe no stage needed, if a committee needs the whole stage they can use it, if not they simply use the single image like on other sub pages.
- Good overview about the different pages.
- Solution for the language/country handling.
- Individual pages for each country are needed, independent from the language. A french news item for example can be shown on the french, swiss and canadian site but every country should have a chance to have an own page.
- Mail all national committee leaders, tell them about the plan. Ben already started something like this (google spreadsheet).
- Ben will create an update on the concept.