Implement removeAll() for Repository
The \F3\FLOW3\Persistence\Repository class should provide a removeAll() method which allows to flush / truncate / ... the given repository.
Would it make sense to also have a removeBy() method? If so ... open another ticket.
[~TASK] FLOW3: Fixed method parameter documentation found by new reflection service checks.
[+FEATURE] FLOW3 (Persistence): added removeAll() to base repository, resolves #3852.
- Target version set to 1.0 alpha 3
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Karsten Dambekalns
Would that be transient (i.e. need a call to persistAll() to be effective), or write to the persistent layer immediately?
- Target version deleted (
1.0 alpha 3)
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Accepted
- Target version set to 1.0 alpha 5
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r3189.
Also available in: Atom