Bug #37574: ReflectionData is not regenerated automatically
blocking ReflectionService: Call to a member function get() on a non-object
Won't have this time
Most is commented in https://review.typo3.org/#/c/12575/, however a few steps to (hopefully) reproduce:
- Use a full Phoenix, all on current master, especially with 12575 applied.
- make sure also the FLOW3 subroutes are included, not only the TYPO3 ones.
- run `phpunit --debug -c Build/Common/PhpUnit/FunctionalTests.xml Packages/Framework/TYPO3.FLOW3/Tests/Functional/Http/RequestHandlerTest.php`
- this should result in the message `PHP Fatal error: Call to a member function get() on a non-object in /var/www/Packages/Framework/TYPO3.FLOW3/Classes/Reflection/ReflectionService.php on line 987`.
- maybe, try to call your frontend without any given route; in my case this results in the same error.