Email template & css on the control
When I set email template on the control I saw an error (in the attaachement). So, when I created uploads/tx_auxnewsmailer category then the control was saved successively. I don't know if TYPO3 should create this direstory or the extension. But this reveals new problem. The html & plain text previews are empty. This is because saved record have only file names. Withour any path.
#1 Updated by Jean-Sébastien Gervais about 8 years ago
- that directory needs to be created by installing the extension
- I think i fixed that issue before (I might have not commited the changes to the svn yet) as it is caused by a relative folder path issue. Same with the CSS, it is not attached because of an incorrect path.
#2 Updated by Jean-Sébastien Gervais about 8 years ago
- Assignee set to Jean-Sébastien Gervais
revision 65620 fixes the preview bug "When using a custom html marker template, the html and plain texte preview are empty."
- would like to see larger area for preview - or make it resizeable ...
- Still need to fix the uploads/tx_auxnewsmailer directory creation/removal when installing/uninstalling this extension.