May 2th, protocol:
Markus from the editorial team has this task on his agenda.
We need some more helping hand who can get stuff done.
One first helper is Christian Händel.
January 23rd, protocol:
Boris created a first german draft https://notes.typo3.org/p/helpinghands which will be translated afterwards. Alain will have a look at the german text.
The editorial team also created a campaign for helping hands in general and Marcus Oberndörfer will contact each team regarding this.
November 21st, protocol:
We have the following tasks for which we could need help:
- go to events and represent TYPO3
- write blog posts for T3BLOG
- manage PSL and case studies
- maybe also articles
It could be an idea to be present at T3Camps and ask for help. We will also mention our need of helping hands within our news article about this meeting. And Boris (the editorial team) will write an article about it.
It could also be an idea to directly ask agencies.
We also need to create a campaign to get helping hands for all TYPO3 teams. Then we need something like a job offer portal. We have to make sure that the team leaders are aware of it and it’s possible to contact the team leaders. If someone is not sure in which team he/she might fit there should also be a general form where people can write about themself and ask which team might be the right one.
Long term goal: Get more people inside the teams.
- Due date set to 2012-11-14
- Assignee set to Boris Hinzer
- Category changed from 02 - new to 04 - Prio 2
Protocol october 17th
The idea is to create an article to ask for contributors.
Boris will take care within the next months.
- Project changed from 807 to Marketing Team
- Category deleted (
04 - Prio 2)
- Target version deleted (
Conference Call October 2012)
- Category set to 04 - Prio 2
- Target version set to Conference Call October 2012
- Target version changed from Conference Call October 2012 to Live Meeting November 2012
- Due date deleted (
- Target version changed from Live Meeting November 2012 to Conference Call Jan 2013
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
Here goes a first german draft: https://notes.typo3.org/p/helpinghands
Please add your comments and notes.
Once we have a fixed german version I will translate it to english and let Den do the proofreading.
- Target version changed from Conference Call Jan 2013 to Live Meeting February 2013
- Target version changed from Live Meeting February 2013 to Conference Call March 2013
- Target version changed from Conference Call March 2013 to Conference Call April 2013
- Assignee changed from Boris Hinzer to Alain Veuve
afaik you wanted to take a look at the german version of the text.
Could please give me a short feedback on it, so we can proceed translating it.
Thanks a lot.
- Assignee changed from Alain Veuve to Boris Hinzer
ich hab nur einen kleinen Input gemacht. Finde es gut.
- Target version changed from Conference Call April 2013 to Conference Call May 2013
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom