Font Problem - Diaeresis / umlauts are next to letter
- Project changed from Editorial Team to typo3.org and community tools
- Assignee set to Christian Zenker
could you please look into this?
- Project changed from typo3.org and community tools to Editorial Team
According to a conversation with Christian this needs to be changed in vimeo directly.
Please contact me (boris) for login credentials.
- Category set to 05 - Prio 2
- Assignee deleted (
- Target version set to Hangout 11/2012
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Roland Schenke
sent them to me and I'll have a look at it
It's not a part of Vimeo, it's just a wrong letter:
"ö" and no "ö" - the first ö looks like a unicode ö (nice effekt: copy the char, paste it to notepad++ - looks like: o¨
Just try to change the headline with a german keyboard.
- Assignee changed from Roland Schenke to Boris Hinzer
Accepted, on vimeo it's OK.
Should be fixed in the respective Content Element.
Assignee changed to Boris, as I haven't access to the backend yet.
There is also vimeo video Id 262 "Meet Irene Höppner" with a wrong entry.
I can't change - have to take a look on the extension. Still your's Boris.
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
still looks different on current Mac Firefox, but looks fine in Safari though :-)
Screenshot is directly from typo3.org Backend
Just checked Chrome, Safari and FF on Mac. Just FF has the problem. I also checked the video on Vimeo and corrected it there.
Maybe it's a caching issue right now. So we need to check tomorrow again.
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
Also available in: Atom