String could not be parsed as XML
An error occurs when showing the page:
Core: Exception handler (WEB): Uncaught TYPO3 Exception: String could not be parsed as XML | Exception thrown in file /var/www/vhosts/<sitename>/httpdocs/typo3conf/ext/jb_picasaweb/pi1/class.tx_jbpicasaweb_pi1.php in line 182
Could you please fix this?
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Tom Kleijkers
- Priority changed from Must have to -- undefined --
Can't confirm the error. Sure, you are comply with all requirements? Which T3 version you are running?
It was because of migration settings within Google I guess. I got it working again by changing some settings in my Picasa account.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Closed
- Assignee changed from Tom Kleijkers to Jacob Baumgartner
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom