Welcome screen should warn if context != Development
The steps mentioned on the welcome screen only work if FLOW3 runs in Development context (because the caches are not flushed automatically in Production context).
There should be a warning if FLOW3 runs in Production context.
[+BUGFIX] Welcome: A warning is shown if the Development context is not active, fixes #4280.
[-TASK] Welcome: removed some artifacts related to tutorial display.
- Assignee set to Karsten Dambekalns
- Target version set to 1.0.0 alpha 4
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Applied in changeset r3130.
Also available in: Atom