Fix injection of straight values with Setter Injection
While demonstrating setter injection, injection of straight values didn't work. Check this (and constructor injection, too), create a test and fix if necessary.
#1 Updated by Robert Lemke about 13 years ago
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Sprint set to fixed
- Core: The Component Manager registered abstract classes as the default implementation of an interface, which it shouldn't ...
- Core: Enforced the use of $TYPO3->getComponentManager() and $TYPO3->getPackageManager() instead of accessing the magic properties
- DataAccess, Testing, Party: fixed getXManager() (see above)
- Core: Straight values were not setter injected! Created a test and fixed this bug (fixes #44)