Story #41101: As user, I want a well-working content editing (Bugfix Story)
Image upload of some filetypes is not working, button "Upload!" is disfunctional
Updated by Mattias Nilsson over 8 years ago
- File Screen_Shot_2013-01-21_at_3.35.04_PM.png Screen_Shot_2013-01-21_at_3.35.04_PM.png added
- File Screen_Shot_2013-01-21_at_3.34.23_PM.png Screen_Shot_2013-01-21_at_3.34.23_PM.png added
- Assignee set to Christopher Hlubek
I have just tried to upload an image in the latest master from GIT. It worked out perfectly for me using the latest version of Firefox and Google Chrome.
Take a look a the attached screenshot I made.
Updated by Christopher Hlubek over 8 years ago
- Subject changed from Image upload is not working, button "Upload!" is disfunctional to Image upload of some filetypes is not working, button "Upload!" is disfunctional
- Priority changed from Must have to Should have
Well it was my image extension (.jpeg) that was not accepted and did not show any visible error. So I rephrased the issue description.
With another image the upload worked as expected.