Hello Design Team,
the Extbase Team asks you to create a logo for us. We want to wear it on events as T-shirts and on badges to be recognisable by people around.
We want them to approach us with their questions, so it should be inviting and kind. Something like the missing link between TYPO3 CMS and Flow would be fitting.
Over this we made some fun from playing with the wall-e slogan - e for extbase, someone has to do the dirty work. Thats of course not the way to go, but might give you a little hint about the mood we are in regarding the logo.
What do you think, can you come up with something nice?
- Status changed from New to Accepted
we'll see what we can come up with...
- Assignee set to Philipp Randt
- Status changed from Accepted to Needs Feedback
tried to reach anja, since she couldn't get back until now, i put this on hold.
I am so sorry, you were considered Spam :( I found now both Mails and will reply in 5 Minutes.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to On Hold
Maybe we should consider a design line for shirts in general, so any team can easily adopt?
is it possible to have a result until DevDays? It would really be helpful, as it is the biggest developer event in the year.
- Status changed from On Hold to Accepted
- Assignee changed from Philipp Randt to Robert Zierhofer
This is changed to... design a shirt that says "ask me" :)
- Status changed from Accepted to Closed
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Also available in: Atom