Adjust folder structure for namespace
The folder structure should be adjusted to use namespaces. This should make the ext_autload.php unnecessary.
Suggested folder structure is posted here: http://pastebin.com/sdyQ6scm
Please provide feedback before i start.
#1 Updated by Jo Hasenau almost 7 years ago
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
Even though Dirk has already started to modify parts of the structure while working on the list module, the structure you mentioned still seems reasonable.
So IMHO you can go on with exactly that structure.
#5 Updated by Kevin Ulrich Moschallski almost 7 years ago
I made some good progress in adjusting the folder structure. Sadly it's still WiP and i'm lacking time. Should i upload the current state somewhere as a zip or would you create an extra branch for that, so that maybe somebody could continue if i couldn't get the time to finish it? Also this would be good to discuss some changes i made (renaming of classes to match new hook names, etc.).
Please let me know how to continue on this.
#6 Updated by Jo Hasenau almost 7 years ago
Sorry - have caught a cold and stayed out of the office for a few days - so I didn't recpognize each activity around here.
I guess sending a zip would be a good idea - but I don't think we will need a different branch for that.
Since I am back at work now, I would like to finish the stuff within the next week.
So when you think you will be able to do it, let me know.
But send the zip anyway.
#7 Updated by Kevin Ulrich Moschallski almost 7 years ago
- File gridelements_folder_structure.tar.bz2 added
Here is the archive. It's highly WiP, but maybe somebody could help working on it as i'm currently under high pressure with customer projects in a totally different subject (mobile with ember.js)