Work Package #45020: Content Editing Stability and Features
Image captions should be edited inline
Instead of the approach we have now with having the caption in the inspector, we should instead make a checkbox that is marked with "reloadIfChanged" and then a <caption> tag is rendered that can then be modified. This is would prevent using space in the inspector and make it easier to write what's needed since it can then be formatted like other text. It also makes it easier to solve the issue with having different captions for multiple images (not yet possible).
- Assignee set to Adrian Föder
Hey Adrian what do you think about this change? I know we just merged the other stuff, but I feel like this is how it should have been done instead. Not sure why I never thought of it before.
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee changed from Adrian Föder to Aske Ertmann
totally agree! Probably I was too much into Inspector Euphoria...
- Assignee changed from Aske Ertmann to Pankaj Lele
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- Assignee deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- translation missing: en.field_remaining_hours set to 0.0
Also available in: Atom