Ignoring of inheritance type in FlowAnnotationDriver no longer works
Due to weird circumstances the tests for the FlowAnnotationDriver were skipped for a while, and change Ie6e46efa858a651b2f1fe4b08d78039249504dea broke the functionality to disable inheritance of no subclasses exist for a class annotated with an
- Status changed from Accepted to Under Review
- Status changed from Under Review to Resolved
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
After applying the changeset the persistence (load/update/create) of subclasses fails, if you use a repository to the corresponding abstract super class. Doctrine tries to persist all the properties of the super class for the table of the sub class.
- Status changed from Resolved to Accepted
So this "fix" actually broke things. Sorry for that, a revert is on the way.
- Target version changed from 2.0 to 2.0.1
- Status changed from Accepted to Resolved
- Target version changed from 2.0.1 to 2.0
Also available in: Atom