Work Package #49385
Release Flow 2.0 stable
Release Flow 2.0 Stable¶
- Target Audience: developers who want to use Flow
- Responsible: Robert Lemke <robert (at) typo3 (dot) org>
- Implemented by: Karsten Dambekalns, Robert Lemke <robert (at) typo3 (dot) org>
- Amount: 6 work days
- Version: must have for Neos 1.0
- Planned Implementation Timeframe: week 25 to 26, 2013
The release of Flow 2.0 stable has been postponed for weeks now since nobody had the resources to dedicate himself for 2-3 days to tackle the remaining loose ends, create the 2.0 code release an publish the release notes. People are more and more asking for it, so it's high time to get 2.0 out of the door, especially considering that any Neos version will require Flow 2.1.
Make the Flow 2.0 release happen and announce it on the Flow website / social media channels.
Go through pending patches, open critical bugs and prepare a tagged version for 2.0 stable. Rename the public git repositories (still containing FLOW3 in their name and path). Compile release notes.
- reviewed pending patches and open critical bugs which are important for 2.0
- tagged version 2.0
- renamed git repositories (some still contain FLOW3 in their name)
- release notes
- announcement on typo3.org
- upgraded flow.typo3.org to latest Neos (hasn't been upgraded since March)
Updated by Robert Lemke over 8 years ago
Flow 2.0.0 final has been released: http://flow.typo3.org/download/release-notes/flow-2-0.html