"Preview" on news, issues etc is not working
When creating a new news, an issue etc, there is a "Preview" button which will send the current state to the server (through Ajax I think) and display the rendered content as a "preview". This is important if you are using markup and are not sure if everything will be rendered correctly..
This used to work just well.
Since some time now I get this error:
Request-URI Too Large
The requested URL's length exceeds the capacity limit for this server.
Apache/2.2.16 (Debian) Server at srv108.typo3.org Port 80
I guess some configuration or setup changed in between. Could you take a look at it? Thanks!
#1 Updated by Bastian Bringenberg over 6 years ago
- File Bildschirmfoto_2013-07-23_um_09.09.55.png View added
- File Bildschirmfoto_2013-07-23_um_09.10.25.png View added
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
- Assignee set to Ernesto Baschny
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
Good Morning Ernesto,
I am not able to reproduce this issue, created a new news entry and a new issue, but worked for me. Are you able to give me a few more informations?
- What text are you entering? ( Length / Special Formattings )
- What project has this issue? ( Everyone / A specific one )
Have a nice day,