Fatal Error in the mail testing (step 3)
I @"Testmail - Simple"
Fatal error: Call to a member function render() on a non-object in [..]/typo3conf/ext/direct_mail/mod2/class.tx_directmail_dmail.php on line 1054
II @task/Direct Mail: Create Mail from Draft (direct_mail) PHP Warning PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in [..]/typo3conf/ext/direct_mail/Classes/Scheduler/MailFromDraft.php line 125
#2 Updated by Klaus Weidenbach over 5 years ago
The first error message occurs if you are at "Testmail - Simple" and you do not enter an email in the input field and click "Send".
If you defined a testmail recipient list you should see them under "Testmail - Recipient list". There you have to click on the recipient list name to send the eMail, don't use the button "Send"
The 2nd error message I could not test yet.
#6 Updated by Ivan Dharma Kartolo almost 5 years ago
- Subject changed from .. to Fatal Error in the mail testing (step 3)
- Category set to Bug
- Status changed from Accepted to New
- Assignee changed from Bernhard Kraft to Ivan Dharma Kartolo
- Priority changed from Should have to Must have
- Target version set to 4.0
- TYPO3 Version changed from 6.1 to 6.2