clean up Node Structure between TYPO3 Neos and TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes
As discussed on 11.09. with the team, we found that some node types resided in TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes, and others in TYPO3.Neos -- making it hard to understand for the implementor.
During the meeting, we came up with the following rules:
- TYPO3.Neos should work without TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes
- all node types which TYPO3.Neos depend on (i.e. which are hardcoded in the source code somewhere) should be in TYPO3.Neos, all others in TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes.
- All node types in TYPO3.Neos should be either abstract (meant to be extended) or final (not allowed to be extended). This means the average user does not have to deal with these node types.
As a result, this means the following node-type-changes:
- Page is migrated from TYPO3.Neos to TYPO3.Neos.NodeTypes
- Plugin is marked abstract, but stays in Neos
- Shortcut is moved to Neos.NodeTypes
- ContentCollection is marked final
No data to display