Work Package #45020: Content Editing Stability and Features
Story #45434: As a content editor I want to be able to edit normal content
Headers should support basic text formatting
I often find our clients using headlines like
mysuperStuff<sup>©<sup> or CO<sub>2</sub>
so sub, sup should be supported by headlines.
bold, italic and strikethrough might be also useful.
if possible make it configurable via the Site Package Settings.
- Category set to Content Editing
- Target version set to 1.0 alpha 6
- Parent task set to #45434
- Subject changed from Headers should support basic text styling to Headers should support basic text formatting
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Target version changed from 1.0 alpha 6 to 1.0 beta 1
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
- translation missing: en.field_remaining_hours set to 0.0
Also available in: Atom