add compatibility with TYPO3 6.x
In the moment I can't run the extension as it's only compatible with TYPO3 4.x
I'd appreciate to run it on TYPO3 6.x
#1 Updated by Tim Lochmüller about 6 years ago
first patch for deleted t3lib function, constants check for deleted constants and construct naming.
Works still with TYPO3 > 4.5 but fix gernal 6.x bugs.
- htmlmailer to swiftmailer
- logical check (e.g. FAL)
#3 Updated by Maik Peuser almost 6 years ago
we could get it running with a modified version. We replaced all old t3lib_div calls and the testInt call. So far most of it for im/export via backend works, but anything with fal-relations isn't translated correctly. the fal relations are broken and you cannot those relations in backend.
Other functions like with cli etc or online translation is not in use, so i would not share this part of code since most of the other functions wouldn't work and are untested.
So if someone can update the whole extension this would be really great =)
#6 Updated by Maik Peuser over 5 years ago
- File l10nmgr.zip added
included our modified version. This has only been used in TYPO3 6.1.7, only the backendmodule, nothing via cli.
We replaced only the parts which caused errors.
What we found so far is:
only templavoila fces get exported if they have textfields/textareas, if they are not empty (so a 2 column-fce only with content columns, doesn't get exportet unless you add something in the header column like a title
extbase content elements doesnt't get exported at all
I wouldn't define this modified version as stable, but maybe you can work with it. If you have additions/fixes etc please add them here so the author maybe can merge those fixes. For the moment i cannot fix anymore since we don't use it anymore (for now).