Set user rights for subtypes
I created some gridelements and I would like to hide certain elements from special backend usergroups. Atm it's just possible to hide the whole extension.
- Category set to Rights Management
- Status changed from New to Accepted
- Assignee set to Jo Hasenau
I made it possible for the user to maintain the rights to create the element, but others to use the different columns.
See attached patch.
Hope this fix your needs!
- Has patch changed from No to Yes
AFAICS the patchset contains one additional function and implements it - still there seems to be some other code in the patch, that does not look too nice compared to the original state.
But I guess it should be easy to extract that particular function and modify it slightly so that it matches current 3-0 state.
Still the question remains: What to do with elements that users are not allowed to create, but which are already created by other users?
Should they be completely hidden, marked "uneditable" or what?
- Duplicated by Feature #77549: set allowed list_types if CType is list added
- Status changed from Accepted to Closed
No reaction for more than 6 months. Closing the issue.
Also available in: Atom