Problem in combination with images (textpic tt_content element) and history/undo
This problem only occurs when gridelements is installed.
Reproduced with TYPO3 6.1.7 introduction package.
1) Install introduction package
2) Install gridelements extension
3) create a new page, create 2 content elements "Text & Images", selecting a different image for each
4) select the second (last inserted) "Text & Images" element and "edit"
5) click on save without doing anything
6) click on second text with image, click on history/undo: a difference in images is displayed
7) try to rollback the change: a TYPO3 error "No fileusage (sys_file_reference) found for given UID." is displayed
Do the same steps without gridelements, and the problem will not occur.
It seems at one point, the field "image" in tt_content (which contains the number of images) is interpreted as uid of sys_file_reference.
#2 Updated by Jo Hasenau almost 6 years ago
- Status changed from New to Needs Feedback
Could you please check, if the bug is still present in current master or 2-0 branch?
IIRC image problems have been fixed but I do not remember if the fix was made for the backend or for the frontend only.
#3 Updated by Sybille Peters almost 6 years ago
Downloaded https://git.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Extensions/gridelements.git (master)
I could still reproduce the problem.
Same with 2-0 branch.