Screen viewport jumps when clicking on "update" (for example)
When clicking on the update button of an issue, the browser's viewport jumps to the lower right corner which is a bit confusing. See attached video for demonstration of the issue.
The problem is caused by a width:100% in div with id main-menu.
I just tried to fix this, but did not succeed. If anybody has an idea, just let me know :)
- Status changed from New to Resolved
- Assignee set to Sebastian Kurfuerst
The bug still occurs in Firefox 3.
In Internet Explorer 7 and Safari 3.1.2 (Win) it works fine.
- Status changed from Resolved to Needs Feedback
could you please make a screenshot and upload it here? I have firefox 3 as well (under mac, though), and here it works.
now it works with firefox 3, too.
Don't know why it didn't work yesterday.
Maybe the old site was still in cache.
- Status changed from Needs Feedback to Resolved
- Target version set to 0.5 - Usability Improvements
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
- Status changed from Resolved to Closed
Also available in: Atom