Implement MVC pattern for TestRunner
The TestRunner needs a proper MVC implementation.
#1 Updated by Robert Lemke over 11 years ago
(In r248) Commit of some recent work while I've been offline, mainly focussing on TypoScript and the Model View Controller support.
- Framework: (Component) Added the T3P_Component_ManagerAwareInterface and functionality for conveniently getting prototypes. Fixes #58.
- Framework: (AOP) Added a method "isMethodArgument" to the AOP JoinPoint
- Framework: (AOP) A small bugfix in buildAspectContainerFromClass() which caused a PHP warning if an aspect only contained an introduction and no other advice.
- Framework: (MVC) Renamed the "GlobalDispatcher" to "Dispatcher"
- Framework: (MVC) Added a very rough router implementation to the WebRequestBuilder
- Added an .htaccess file to enable URL rewriting. Try "http://myhost/Testing" for example.
- CMS: Models, Controllers and Views now reside in their own directories instead of a common MVC directory.
- CMS: Enhanced the TypoScript "Page" object a bit and started implementing the "Template" object.
- Testing: Created a preliminary Controller for the testrunner (addresses #59). Still needs a proper implemenation and cleanup!
- TypoScript: Added a fixture and fixed an issue with using content arrays with processors.