Implement MVC pattern for TestRunner
The TestRunner needs a proper MVC implementation.
Updated by Robert Lemke almost 14 years ago
(In r248) Commit of some recent work while I've been offline, mainly focussing on TypoScript and the Model View Controller support.
- Framework: (Component) Added the T3P_Component_ManagerAwareInterface and functionality for conveniently getting prototypes. Fixes #58.
- Framework: (AOP) Added a method "isMethodArgument" to the AOP JoinPoint
- Framework: (AOP) A small bugfix in buildAspectContainerFromClass() which caused a PHP warning if an aspect only contained an introduction and no other advice.
- Framework: (MVC) Renamed the "GlobalDispatcher" to "Dispatcher"
- Framework: (MVC) Added a very rough router implementation to the WebRequestBuilder
- Added an .htaccess file to enable URL rewriting. Try "http://myhost/Testing" for example.
- CMS: Models, Controllers and Views now reside in their own directories instead of a common MVC directory.
- CMS: Enhanced the TypoScript "Page" object a bit and started implementing the "Template" object.
- Testing: Created a preliminary Controller for the testrunner (addresses #59). Still needs a proper implemenation and cleanup!
- TypoScript: Added a fixture and fixed an issue with using content arrays with processors.