is there Hope?
is there hope that it will work with the new FAL Image System im typo3 6.2?
I know there is a new extension for tx_news but I can't find any nivo slider for pages.
thanks for any hint.
#2 Updated by stefan schreck almost 6 years ago
- Assignee set to Helmut Hackbarth
THANKS Helmut for the New Version 5.0.1
The Page Handling is not clear though.
It always takes the first CE of the Page allthough there is an IMAGE in the Page Resources Section and a Caption ovveride which should be taken into account for
And I am missing an option / setting to disable the Arrows in the Navigation.
I hope I posted in the right section as there is no differenciaten between those 2 versions.
#4 Updated by stefan schreck almost 6 years ago
Helmut Hackbarth wrote:
sorry, I didn't quite understand the first part of your message.
Please redescribe this part and give an example.
There is a different handling which parts of the Page are displayed. Before it was the image from the Page Resource and the text field abstract.
Now it gets all CEs of the Page.
Nevertheless I can live with that, but here are some more things that don't work:
- settings.jslidernews.navThumb can't be set. so there is always an image thumb. style = 1 $settings['navThumb'] = 1; // 0 makes no sense here
--> But I makes sense if you don't want a thumb but a text link in the navigator bar.
- but then there is no image and no text link in the thumb navigation. --> How would I set a TEXT Link here? eg. from the Header of the CE?
- Disable Option for the Thumb Navigation Arrows
- Width Settings for the Thumb Navigation Item is missing --> Missing setting for: $settings['thumbProportion']
- Where does the link come from? Could it be the header and header Link of the CE? Instead of the direct Link to the CE itself?
- PHP Error: Warning: Division by zero in /home/users/club/htdocs/typo3.ctm-festival.de/typo3conf/ext/t3s_jslidernews/Classes/Utility/JssorsliderSettings.php on line 47
I hope the feedaback is helping to push it in the right direction.
I am willing to describe it even more if needed.
Thanks for your effort.
#6 Updated by Helmut Hackbarth almost 6 years ago
now I understand what you're talking about. In this version is only the content slider, not the slider for news or pages. Those will come with a later version!
Here you have the option to select single content elements or pages with all referenced content elements.