t3blog.com is absolutly outdated
the last "recent" website is more than 2 years old...
for the reputation of TYPO3 it is very usefull (nescessarry) that there are reference sites from NOW (maybe also tagged with responsive etc)... we need MORE MORE MORE !!!
maybe reducing the rules will help that agencies will post more:
(it would be good to show the agencies with backlinks, so some more sites should be published)
The rule is: If 1 of the 6 guidelines below are met, there is a very
good chance we will list the project:
1. The company generates at least 100 million EUR in global revenue
2. The company employs more than 1,000 employees worldwide
3. The company is a recognizable well-known brand in minimum 1 country
4. The site is a major governmental site or global NGO
5. The site uses TYPO3 for a highly business critical large application
6. The site is so exceptionally cool, that we want to list it here
PS: if help is needed for do the changes on the website, please contact me...
No data to display