Wording on "Manage professional services listing"
I found some english flaws on the "Manage professional services listing" site.
Below you find my suggestions for improvement.
- should be: "Your website is running on TYPO3"
- should be: "You at least fulfil the additional criterias listed on the requirements page"
- should be: "You have retrieved your agency code from the TYPO3 Association membership page"
- The link is dead
- should be: "You have signed up and paid for the "Professional Services Listing Review""
- should be: "You passed the review process and have been approved to be listed"
- should be: "Depending on your level of membership, a certain amount of case studies is included. You can purchase additional case studies on the TYPO3 Association membership page"
- Is "buying" supposed to be a link?